Many users report having trouble installing iOS 15 on their iPhone or iPad. They receive an error message that reads “Unable to Upgrade” after downloading the most recent Apple OS and choosing the Install Now option. When installing iOS 15 on your iPhone or iPad, an issue happened. Try Again or Remember Me. Use this instructions to remedy to resolve this problem. When installing iOS 15 on your iPhone, a problem occurred.
Why is there An Error Installing iOS 15? Here s How to Fix It
Unable to instal iOS 15 Update and An Error Occurred Installing iOS 15 are error messages that may appear on your iPhone or iPad for a variety of reasons. The issue is that while we have a variety of techniques for fixing this fault, we are unsure of its exact source. Here are some different ways to resolve this issue and update to iOS 15 at the same time.
Method 1: Uninstall iOS 15 and download the update again
The first approach is to totally uninstall or delete the iOS 15 update from your iPhone or iPad before downloading the latest iOS update once more. Take the actions outlined below.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- After that, go to General and then iPhone storage.
- Search for the iOS 15 update in the list and then click on it and click Delete update.
- Once the update is deleted, restart your Apple device.
- After that navigate to Settings again and then go to General > Software Update and download the latest iOS update.
- Since you have deleted the old iOS installer and downloaded the latest version again, you will be able to download and install the latest iOS 15 version smoothly now.
Method 2: Check the iPhone or iPad Storage for some Free Space
It has been reported that iOS 15’s download size was enormous—between 5GB and 6GB, depending on the type of iPhone and iPad you have. In order to instal the most recent Apple operating system, it is best to have this much free space on your iPhone and iPad. How to find available storage space is shown below.
- Open Settings app.
- Go to General > About.
- Scroll down and find out the available space, which will be in GB.
- If you are low on space on your iPhone or iPad, then try to delete big files of video, images, etc. from your Apple device.
- You can also go to Settings > > General > iPhone/iPad Storage > and delete Downloaded iOS 15 file.
- That s it.
Method 3: Check the Network Settings on your iOS 15 Devices
You might be experiencing this problem as a result of incorrect network settings. While installing iOS 15, an error and inability to apply an update occurred. Try to reset the network settings by using the below-listed steps.
- On your iPhone or iPad, tap on Settings.
- After that go to General and then Reset Network Settings.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings again to delete all network settings and return them to factory defaults.
You don’t need to know anything else about fixing Unable to Upgrade. When installing iOS 15 on your iPhone or iPad, an error occurred. Check our additional instructions on how to drag and drop files, text, and photographs across iOS 15 apps, cure iOS 15’s battery draining difficulties, and more while you wait.