You might be wondering whether your Apple Watch can be repaired or replaced if the screen is broken, the touchscreen is frozen, or even if the screen is black but the smartwatch is still functional. You’ll be happy to know that there are several options for fixing your Apple Watch’s screen, but keep in mind that it will be fairly expensive. You can read more about the price of replacing your Apple Watch screen in this article.
Apple Watch: What is the Cost of Replacing Screen (2023)
Any Apple Watch series that is not covered by the warranty will cost between $160 USD and about $800 USD for repair or replacement. The price of replacing the screen on various Apple Watch series is listed below:
- Apple Watch Series 1 & 2: The price of the screen replacement for this smartwatch model will cost around $199 USD.
- Apple Watch Series 3 & 4: The screen replacement price of this model costs around $229 USD.
- Apple Watch Series 5, 6, 7, and 8: The price of the screen replacement for this smartwatch model would cost you $399 USD.
- Apple Watch Ultra: The price of the screen replacement for this smartwatch model will cost around $499 USD.
- Apple Watch Ceramic model: The screen replacement price for this smartwatch model will cost around $800 USD.
Keep in mind that if you have AppleCare+, the out-of-warranty cost to repair your Apple Watch’s cracked screen is simply $69 plus applicable tax.
Additionally, you should be aware that Apple’s Limited Warranty does not cover accidental damage. Applied consumer legislation is in addition to the Apple Warranty. You can choose to repair your Apple Watch for a charge if the screen is cracked or broken. If you have AppleCare+, Apple will provide you with expert technical support as well as hardware repair coverage that includes unintentional damage. A deductible applies to each occurrence of accidental damage. In the absence of an AppleCare+ subscription, you will be responsible for out-of-warranty repair costs.
You don’t need to know anything else about how much an Apple Watch screen repair will cost. Check out the following guides only on TechNClub.com in the interim: How Long to Charge Apple Watch Series 7 and Series 8 and How to Remove or Unlink Apple Watch from Apple ID (Account).