Recently, a lot of Windows 10 users have found out that an audio driver by the name of Nahimic has been installed on their system. The Nahimic Companion software crashes on users, and the driver can stop functioning at any time, despite the fact that the driver is intended to enhance your audio experience in your system. The programme is difficult to remove, which may surprise some given that it was a part of the most recent Windows 10 update. To your surprise, every time you uninstall Nahimic, it will automatically reinstall. So let’s look at Nahimic Companion’s definition and how to get rid of it from your computer right now.
What is Nahimic Companion?
The programme that will be installed as part of Windows Update on your device or that comes pre-loaded with Nahimic drivers is called Nahimic Companion. The Companion programme won’t be accessible to all Windows 10 users because the company is only distributing drivers for a select few who are actively working with them. You have a strong chance of getting the software if you own laptops or motherboards from MSI, Aorus, ASRock, Dell, Machenike, or ThundeRobot. Up until it starts to crash or cease functioning in the middle of a movie or game, the audio driver offers a lot of nice features. It’s challenging to get Nahimic Companion off your computer.
The excellent Nahimic sound technology enhances the audio and speech quality of your gaming machine by supporting up to high-definition 7.1 audio. They feature sophisticated algorithms like the Sound Tracker, a visual indicator that shows where a game’s most prevalent sounds are coming from. The Sound Tracker is displayed on the top screen while playing games. Any audio system with any networking, such as HDMI, audio jack, Bluetooth, and others, can use all of these wonderful Nahimic effects. For microphone talks, they mostly use Voice Stabilizer and Static Noise Suppression algorithms. Before it fails or ceases to function, the audio driver offers a tonne of useful functions.
How to Remove Nahimic Companion From Your PC?
The simplest way to get rid of Nahimic Companion is to launch it from your search bar and select Run Companion at Startup to stop it from starting up the next time your computer restarts. If you don’t want to mess with any system data files, this is unquestionably the simple approach.
However, in order to fully uninstall and eliminate the Nahimic audio drivers and Companion programme from your computer, you must:
- Use Win+R to open Run.
- Type in MSConfig .
- From the newly opened System Configuration menu, go to the Services tab.
- Here on the bottom left-hand side, you will need to tick on the Hide all Microsoft services .
- This will make it easier for you to find the Nahimic services from the remaining list of options.
- You can click on the Services Cell to sort all options in alphabetical order.
- Now untick the Nahimic service and click on Apply and then the OK button.
- Open This PC right-click anywhere inside the folder and select Properties .
- From the newly opened System menu, click on Device Manager from the left-hand side.
- Expand Sounds, video, and game controllers.
- Delete or disable the Nahimic mirroring device .
- If your audio is not playing for your media and games then update your main audio driver.
- Also, make sure to change the updates to manual instead of automatic to avoid the reinstallation of Nahimic drivers.
That is all there is to know about removing Nahimic Companion from your computer. Additionally, visit our Guides section on TechNclub for the most recent tech guides.