Nvidia’s GeForce Experience is a tool that allows users to obtain the most recent video card graphics drivers for their computer’s installed video cards. You obtain the most recent support for your graphics card by having the most recent GPU drivers set up on your computer. However, occasionally an error notice appears when attempting to download the driver using GeForce Experience, and the download is unsuccessful. As a result, we will examine various solutions to the Nvidia GeForce Experience driver download issue below in this post.
How to Fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Driver Download Failed Error (2023)
Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered if you’ve recently had trouble utilising the Nvidia GeForce Experience to download any drivers. You can discover numerous methods in this post to download the graphics driver via the Nvidia GeForce Experience app without seeing any unsuccessful error messages:
Method 1: Reinstall the Nvidia GeForce Experience
This approach may seem extremely simple to you, but it may be the real answer to GeForce Experience’s graphics driver download issue. To uninstall and reinstall the GeForce Experience tool on your computer, follow the instructions below:
- On your PC, go to the Search bar and type Control Panel.
- From the given list, select Control Panel at the top and press the Enter key.
- Next, select View by: Category which is located on the right-hand side.
- Under Programs, select Uninstall a program .
- In the next window, search for GeForce Experience, click on it, and from the top click the Uninstall/Change option.
- A window will pop up asking you to confirm the uninstallation process, select Uninstall.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to finish, and when it completes then click on Close.
- Restart your PC.
- Download and install the Nvidia GeForce Experience software from this link.
- Launch the software after the installation completes.
- Enter your email address and password to log in or create a new one.
- At the top, click on the Drivers tab.
- If there is any latest graphics driver update available, you will get a prompt to download it.
- Finally, click on the Download button to get the latest graphics driver for your graphics card and accordingly install it on your PC.
Method 2: Download and Install Drivers directly from Nvidia
Here are the procedures to follow if the method described above doesn’t work for you to download the graphics driver directly from the Nvidia website.
- First, visit Nvidia s driver download website, here is the link.
- Click on the dropdown menu to choose your graphics card from the list.
- Then choose the operating system that you are using on your computer, whether 32-bit or 64-bit.
- After that, click on the Search button.
- You will then come across a page that gives you the option to download the latest graphics driver, just click on download and save the driver on your computer.
- Finally, double-click on the driver that you have downloaded and install it successfully.
You don’t need to know anything more to fix the Nvidia GeForce Experience driver download problem. Check out our other guides on How to Fix GeForce Experience login not working if you haven’t already.