There are times when the built-in emojis are simply insufficient, and you can’t even locate the ideal GIF to express your emotions. Due to the capability for custom emojis in Discord, you don’t need to worry about any of this. To make interactions more enjoyable, Discord lets you upload and use your own unique emoticons on servers. This post will teach you how to make and add personalised emoticons to your Discord server if you’re wanting to brighten up your server.
Steps to Put Your iPhone in Diagnostics Mode
Custom emojis are frequently used on Discord servers, but if you have a Discord Nitro subscription, you may also use them in direct messages. Now that we have that out of the way, here is all you need to know about Discord’s support for custom emojis.
- First of all, turn off your iPhone by pressing the Volume buttons and the Power button till the Power off Slider appears on the screen.
- Slide the slider to turn off your iPhone.
- Wait for 30 seconds and then press both the Volume buttons and connect your iPhone to a power adapter.
- Release the Volume buttons when you see the Apple logo.
- Next, a message appears saying Diagnostics allow Apple to identify potential hardware and software issues with this device .
- To start the process, tap on Start Diagnostics .
- After this, you will see the Apple logo on your screen, and with this Apple will scan through your device and detect all hardware and software issues on your iPhone and notify you.
To better express oneself, use custom emojis in Discord. These emojis come in both static and animated varieties. To your Discord server, you may freely post up to 50 static and 50 animated emojis. To utilise animated emojis on Discord, you and the other users of the server must have Discord Nitro. Additionally, sending emojis between servers is available with a Nitro subscription.
As was already indicated, your server comes with 50 free emoji slots by default. You gain 50 more emoji slots if a Discord server unlocks Level 1 perks (2 Nitro enhancements). This means that you will now have a total of 100 emoji slots available. Additionally, Level 2 servers (15 Nitro boosts) receive 150 slots, while Level 3 servers (30 Nitro boosts) receive an incredible 250 slots.