According to its system requirements, Mac computers cannot run the new Diablo 2 Resurrected. However, there is a workaround that involves installing Windows 10 64-bit on a Mac in order to play Diablo 2 Resurrected on such devices. I’ll explain how to play Diablo 2 Resurrected on your Mac in this article. Follow the detailed procedure listed below.
How to play Diablo 2 Resurrected on Mac?
You must use Boot Camp Assistant to install Windows 10 on your Mac computer in order to play Diablo 2 Resurrected on a Mac.
How to install Windows 10 on a Mac is shown here.
- First of all, you need to download Windows 10 operating system on your Mac. Go to this Microsoft page to download the 64-bit Windows 10 edition
- Once the download is complete, on your Mac system go to Applications and then open Utilities.
- Start the Boot Camp Assistant app and tap on Continue.
- After that, you need to select the Windows 10 ISO file that you have downloaded and click to open it.
- Now you need to allocate not less than 100 GB of space to the Windows partition. To do that select the dot between the two partitions and change their sizes by moving it to the left or right side.
- After that, tap on the Install button and wait for some time, as Boot Camp Assistant will prepare for the installation.
- After the process is complete, type your Admin password and then click OK to begin the installation.
- The Mac system will restart and you will come across a screen with the Windows logo. Follow the prompts given and click Next.
- After entering the product key or skipping it, you can select between Windows 10 Home or Pro editions and install anyone of the OS.
- After that click I agree and then click Next to start Windows 10 installation.
- Once the Windows installation is completed, create your account selecting a username and password. Follow the onscreen prompt and select the Finish button to restart your Mac.
How to switch from MacOS to Windows 10?
- On your Mac computer open the Apple menu that is located on the top right side.
- After that choose System Preferences.
- Now you need to open Startup Disk and tap the padlock which will pop up in the next window.
- After that type your password and tap on Unlock.
- Now you need to select Bootcamp Windows and tap on Restart.
- After the restart, the system will boot to Windows 10 operating system, simply download the Windows 10 version of Diablo 2 Resurrected and install it.
- After the game s installation is completed, you will now be able to run and play Diablo 2 Resurrected on your Mac.
You don’t need to know anything else to play Diablo 2 Resurrected on a Mac. Check out our other Diablo 2 troubleshooting articles while you’re here, like how to increase Diablo 2 Resurrected’s frame rate on Windows 11 or how to resolve the Diablo 2 Resurrected Cannot Connect to Server problem.