Do you want to know how to view your iPhone’s WiFi password? There could be instances when you altered it unintentionally, forgot about it, and now you want to add more devices to your home network. So, don’t stress; we’ve got you covered. I’ll outline how to obtain a WiFi password from an iPhone in this post.
While You cannot directly access iCloud Keychain on a Windows machine like you can on a Mac. Then you’ll need the assistance of an independent iOS password manager. You may locate and export saved passwords on iPhone or iPad using EaseUS MobiUnlock, including WiFi passwords, saved website and app passcodes, and fundamental credit card information.
- Let s see how to find a WiFi password on your iPhone with EaseUS MobiUnlock
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Install and launch EaseUS MobiUnlock on your computer.
- Click iOS Password Manager and then Scan Now.
- Then you can check saved Wifi passwords on an iPhone from your Windows PC.
This is all about utilising the iOS password manager from EaseUS to get WiFi credentials from an iPhone on a Windows computer.
How to Find a Wifi Password on an iPhone in 2022
You will discover how to view the WiFi password on your iPhone in this article. I’ll teach you specifically how to use an iOS device to divulge a wireless network’s security key.
A password recovery tool is often not saved on an iOS device, although iCloud Keychain is made available. We’ll explain what we’re talking about right immediately if you don’t understand. Because it makes all related passwords public when activated on the iPhone’s iCloud account, this feature is actually very intriguing.
Use the steps below to see if you’ve activated the service:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > your name > iCloud.
- Tap on Keychain.
- If the iCloud Keychain switch is set to ON, you will be able to recover the password without any problems.
then launch the Keychain Access software from the Mac:
- Click on System > Password.
- Search for the name of the WiFi network and click on it.
- Check the box next to Show password.
- Type your account password on the new screen.
And that’s it; the programme will now instantly display the password you provided when you first linked your iPhone to your home modem.
That is all there is to know about obtaining a WiFi password from an iPhone. Check out How to Set Finder Default Folder on Mac and How to Send and Receive Fax from iPhone in the interim.