With a split view, you can utilise two apps at once on your iPad by splitting the screen. Although it is a good feature that some users may find beneficial, it may not be the greatest option for some users who may have unintentionally activated it repeatedly. You may thus be asking how to get rid of the split-screen on your iPad. Thankfully, the split screen on the iPad can be turned off or removed. I’ll explain how to exit Split Screen on the iPad in this post.
How to Remove Split Screen on iPad (2023)
By using the procedure outlined below, you can quickly stop the iPad split-screen if you unintentionally activated it. For instance, if your iPad is only displaying an app view that is roughly half-screen, you may want to know how to end the split-screen on the iPad. To do so, follow these instructions:
- First of all, opening two applications on your iPad will show you a separate line between them.
- After that click and drag the app separator to the right or left side. This will close the app on the right side or left side where you have dragged the app.
- Finally, after going to the edge of the screen, you have to release the separator and you will get the full-screen preview of one app only.
Completely Disable Split Screen View on iPad
You only need to follow the instructions below if you want to completely eliminate the split-screen view on your iPad:
- On your iPad, launch the Settings app first of all.
- Now you need to go to Homescreen & Dock option and open it.
- Here, go into the Multitasking section, and then toggle off the switch for the Allow Multiple Apps option.
- That s it, you have now disabled split screen view completely on your iPad.
That is all there is to know about exiting the split screen on an iPad. Check out our other guides on How to cure iMessage needs to be enabled to send this message Error on iPhone/iPad and How to convert a Microsoft Word file to PDF on iPhone, iPad, and Mac if you’re seeking for more iPad tips and tricks.