Users of the Microsoft-signed operating system Windows 10 version 1909, versions 2004, 20H2, and 21H1 have begun receiving the optional update KB500511, which is available through Windows Update. If you experience any problems, you can download and manually instal the Windows 11 KB5005101 update by following the instructions in this post.
What are the changelogs of the KB5005101 Update?
The KB5005101 update’s changelog contains fixes for Bluetooth connectivity issues and flaws in the Windows Update page. Additionally, it corrects OneDrive synchronization’s functionality and fixes an issue with the Copy and Paste command for Office 365’s applications.
Other, more technical fixes include issues with the Windows Remote Management (WinRM) service and issues with utilising the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile to connect wireless headphones (A2DP). Finally, a problem that prevented streaming SDR content from restoring brightness for HDR monitors has been resolved.
Download and manually install Windows 11 KB5005101 update
Follow the instructions below to manually instal the Windows 11 KB5005101 update.
- First of all, you need to open Settings via the Start Menu or Search.
- After that, go to Updates and Security and click on Windows Update.
- Now you need to choose the option of Check for updates.
- After that just tap on Download and Install which will be located under the optional updates section.
- Finally, you need to click on Restart Now once the installation process is completed.
Links for the KB5005101 Update Direct Download:
Use this direct link to download the KB5005101 Update for Windows 10.
- Once you visit the above link, just click on the download button that is located on the right side.
- It will open a new window with a link to the .msu file.
- After that, you just need to copy and paste the .msu link in another browser to download the update.
- Once the download is complete, simply double click on it and follow the prompts to install the KB5005101 update.
32- and 64-bit (x86)