Have you ever considered how to enhance your iPhone gaming experience? You may try tying in with a PS4 controller, which will take you into a new gaming environment and alter how you use your smartphone. Many iPhone users still don’t know how to pair PS4 controllers with Apple devices, though. Therefore, we’ll outline both techniques for connecting and disconnecting the PS4 controller from iPhone in this post.
How To Unpair PS4 Controller From iPhone
You’ll be glad to know that a PS4 controller may be connected to or disconnected from your iPhone smartphone if you use it more for gaming than for making phone calls. See how to pair and unpair a PS4 controller from an iPhone by following the instructions below.
How to connect a PS4 controller with an iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings.
- Navigate to Bluetooth and then tap the toggle button to ON (indicated by green color).
- Now grab your PS4 controller and press the PlayStation button along with the Share button at the same time and hold them down for a couple of seconds.
- You will see that the back of the PS4 controller should be flashing intermittently.
Next, on your iPhone, you should see the controller pop-up under Other Devices in Bluetooth mode. Just tap on it.
Immediately the back of the PS4 controller will switch to reddish color.
Finally, you have paired the DualShock controller to your iPhone.
How to disconnect a PS4 DualShock controller with an iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings and then press Bluetooth.
- Under My Devices, you will see that the PS4 controller is paired with your device.
- On the right side, you will see an i letter. Just tap on it.
- A new menu will pop up, here you just need to tap on Disconnect.
- This way, the PS4 controller will immediately stop working on your iPhone and it is now disconnected.
That is all there is to know about pairing or unpairing the PS4 controller with an iPhone. You might also be interested in learning how to enable dark mode in Google Maps on iPhone and iPad, as well as how to unlock an iPhone without a passcode or Face ID, while you’re here.