As you are all aware, Siri is Apple’s in-house digital personal assistant, and it has a distinct personality. You can accomplish a lot of things with Siri turned on on your iPhone or iPad, like keeping in touch with friends and family, keeping track of your schedule, and staying up to date with the latest news. Therefore, if you want to set up Siri on your iOS device, you don’t need to fret because we’ve got you covered. We’ll show you how to enable Siri on your iPhone 13 in this manual.
How to enable Siri on iPhone 13
Don’t worry if Siri is disabled on your iPhone 13 or if you don’t know how to activate it. We will assist you in resolving this issue in this article. You can use the previous Siri interface, which has been upgraded and somewhat modified in terms of design on iPhone 13, if you have used the procedure described below.
The steps to enable Siri on your iPhone 13 are as follows:
- On your iPhone 13, open the Settings app.
- After that click on General and then click on Siri.
- Next, you have to click on the toggle bar next to the Siri option.
- At this point, either the Siri toggle bar will change to blue or green depending on your iOS version. This way Siri will be activated on your iPhone 13.
- Once you have enabled Siri, you can try to configure your preferences by clicking on the options that appear below the word Siri like changing the language, the name Siri calls you by, the transcription, and how to access Siri.
Using Siri on iPhone 13
Utilizing Siri on your iPhone 13 is really simple. To use Siri on your iOS 15 device, follow the instructions provided below.
- If you want to activate Siri, all you need to do is just say Hey Siri if your iPhone 13 is listening for voice commands.
- Siri will pop up on your phone and you can ask a question or give any kind of command that it will fulfill.
- Note that you need to speak very clearly near your iPhone so that it recognizes your voice.
- Another way to activate Siri on your iPhone is to press and hold the side button on your iPhone 13, and then Siri will open.
You now have all the information necessary to activate Siri on your iPhone 13. While you’re here, you might also be interested in learning more about other iPhone 13 tips and tricks, including how to scan documents on the device.